Encouraging positive outcomes for chronically, acutely, mentally or physically ill or pregnant students, their families and local education systems
Parents of Students with Health Needs
Click here to edit subtitle
Why become a member?
- Get emotional support. Meet people in similar situations. Talk about what is really going on.
- Get information to help your child. Hear about the experiences of parents who have been through what you are going through. Learn how to navigate the school system.
- Vote on the group issues. We vote on ParentsOfStudentsWithHealthNeeds@GoogleGroups.com
- Help us. You will be helping us improve outcomes for chronically, acutely,
mentally or physically ill or pregnant students, their families and
local education systems.
- Participate in events. We have listening sessions with school personnel and parent get-togethers.
- Participate in advocacy initiatives. Learn about the policies and legislation that effects your child. And help improve them. You can do this from home.
- Get private, intensive coaching to start a local group. We will share what worked and what did not work so you don't have to repeat our mistakes. And you can use the systems we have put into place so you don't have to start from scratch.
- It's tax-deductible!
Parents of Students with Healthcare Needs is an initiative of the 501-C3 non-profit DREAM Corp.So it is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law)
- You decide what amount you want to pay in dues.
We don't want finances to be a barrier for anyone joining. Give what you are able. And if you are able, please give so that we can serve more families.